Live Life In OVERDRIVE
   Get the Overdrive App
  Subscribe
n18
Find your next car
OR
09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Mahindra to have a 51 per cent stake while Ford India would occupy the remaining 49 per cent stake in the JV

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Kent RO launches a new product, called the Kent CamEye which is essentially a dashboard camera for vehicle safety and security

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Audi is also offering an on-spot evaluation of cars and will offer an exchange bonus of Rs 1 lakh on purchase of a new Audi vehicle

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Both the petrol and diesel variants are priced the same

opinion
Vaishali Dinakaran
quote
30 Mar 2019
When the helmets come off
Why you simply shouldn't miss Formula 1: Drive to Survive on...
Vaishali Dinakaran
quote
02 Mar 2019
Why we are rooting for Williams F1...
... and why we hope that they stick around on the F1 grid for...
 
 

FEATURES

2019 Renault Duster facelift spied in India – launch soon

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Renault's cash cow, the Duster could get a new face this festive season

2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special image gallery

09 Apr 2019  /  By Abhay Verma

A quick look at the updated, 2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special in images

Hyundai’s Blue Link technology will debut in the Hyundai Venue subcompact SUV

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Hyundai has announced that the Venue will debut on April 17, and will be the first Hyundai product to spawn with Blue Link technology

Fully faired Hero motorcycle spotted undisguised – could be the next-gen Hero Karizma?

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team Auto Monitor

While we're waiting for the Hero Xpulse 200, Hero has plans to surprise us with a fully faired motorcycle that could be the third generation Hero...

Toyota Kirloskar Motor completes 20 years in India

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Its most successful models have been the Innova and the Fortuner, which debuted in 2005 and 2009 respectively

2019 Maruti Suzuki Baleno hybrid spotted on test in India

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Maruti Suzuki Baleno has been spotted with a hybrid badge in India - could Maruti Suzuki be prepping the hatchback for the upcoming BSVI norms?

Upcoming Hyundai Venue compact SUV teased in design sketches

09 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

The Venue is expected to be powered by a new 1.0 litre T-GDi turbo-petrol producing 120PS and 117Nm,

Toyota Innova Crysta MPV and Fortuner SUV get feature updates

08 Apr 2019  /  By Team OD

Prices for the Innova Crysta start at Rs 14.93 while that of the Fortuner start at Rs. 27.83 lakh

Jaguar XJ50 road test review

26 Mar 2019  /  By Rohit Paradkar

The Jaguar XJ50 is homage to the one of icons of luxury saloons

Comparison test: Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV 500 vs Jeep Compass

26 Mar 2019  /  By Tuhin Guha

The Tata Harrier pits itself against a bunch of very competent rivals.

2019 BMW S 1000 RR first ride review

25 Mar 2019  /  By Abhay Verma

All-new superbike is back in the hunt for the litre-class crown

POPULAR CARS

BMW 3 Series
USER RATING
EXPERT RATING
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 39,80,000
BMW 5 Series
USER RATING
EXPERT RATING
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 53,80,000

POPULAR BIKES

Kawasaki Versys 1000

Kawasaki Versys 1000
USER RATING
EXPERT RATING
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 10,89,000

FB Mondial HPS 300

FB Mondial HPS 300
USER RATING
EXPERT RATING
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 3,37,000
cheapest car
#1
Petrol
 29.28 KMPL
#3
Petrol
 26.1 KMPL
#8
Diesel
 21.18 KMPL
#19
Diesel
 19.71 KMPL
#20
Petrol
 19.7 KMPL
BMW Z4
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 64,90,000
EXPERT RATING
Maruti Suzuki Eeco
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 3,54,592
EXPERT RATING
Triumph Street Triple
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 9,19,500
Ducati Multistrada 950
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE*
Rs. 12,84,000